
I loved this picture b/c she is so SILLY!!!! love her!
Some of you know my cousin Falon had heart surgery a few weeks ago. She has been in SO MUCH PAIN, it's unbearable. They finally took her to the doctor and she got mitted back into the hospital earlier this week. They found out she had a infection where they cut her open and in her urine. At first they said it was ecoli. And they weren't sure what they could do. At this point my aunt Pam said Falon is ready to give up b/c she is in SO MUCH PAIN. I broke down at work when my mom had wrote me an e-mail telling me the news.
We got another update last night when a disease and infection specialist came to see her and he was VERY upset b/c She got the infection from the hospital and had it before they released her to go home. From what I hear this man means business and I glad he has come in and stepped up! She doesn't have ecoli but she has and infection/bacteria that is in the same FAMILY as ecoli. They can treat this bacteria which is great news.
Now, the hard part....They are going to treat her first to see if her body with take to this treatment. IF NOT, they are going to have to open her back up, take the defibrillator back out, treat the infection, then open her back up and put everything back in. So I ask everyone to pray that the 1st treatment works!
In the mean time Im flying down Monday night with my mom to go see Falon! Im so excited and cant wait. I will probably stay for the rest of the week. The tickets were so expensive to only go for 2 days. Today Im cleaning and washing clothes. Im going to have my bags packed and ready to leave right after work on Monday!
HOUSTON TEXAS HERE I COME!!!!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment