What a beautiful day it is! 75 degrees outside! Just 2 days away from meeting our little girl! Even though you have 9 months to get ready for cleaning, planning and organizing, there still seem like so much to do. Kinda like planning a wedding. You get down to the last few days and have to finish up the little things that have to get done! BUSY BUSY! This morning I woke up and fixed breakfast. Got back in bed to watch a little T.V. Then got back up and started cleaning the kitchen, washing clothes, then cleaned the bathrooms. Bradley was mowing the grass, so I decided to go ahead and go pick up Kennedy's rocking chair that we order for her bedroom. I love it!
As for the rest of the day I'm going to relax and take a nap. Bradley is wanting to grill out hamburgers for dinner. I'm going to let him do ALL the cooking :)
Tomorrow I'm going to Dena's Bridal luncheon and then Bradley and I are going to the hospital for my pre-testing before Surgery. We still need to go to the grocery, wash a few bottles, finish up packing our hospital bags and put the cradle together. I think that's about it. sheeewww.
We are going to eat dinner at Tony's Pasta tomorrow for our last date before we become new parents!
Happy Saturday everyone!
Saturday, March 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment