Sunday, March 13, 2011

1 week and counting...

Cannot beleive this is my last week of work. It has gone by so fast. It will be so different being a stay at home mom for 4 months. Im going to soak up every mintue of it too. I hear they grow up so fast. I will be returning back to work at the end of July part-time. I have my last doctor's appointment on Thursday!! So crazy! One week from tomorrow we will meet our baby girl!

I need to post a few church shower pictures. Ive been so busy getting last minute baby stuff before she gets here. Im going to my comfy bed and get some rest. We lost an hour last night to Spring forward. It always takes a few days to get use to the time change. Atleast it will be lighter later in the evenings :) Hope everyone had a great weekend!

0 comments: