Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Texas trip

I had a blast in Texas visiting Falon and the whole family. It made me realize how much I missed everyone. Its been maybe 6 years or longer since I took a trip to see everyone. But my main reason for the visit was to see my cousin Falon! I was so excited to see her! My mom, Cousin Megan and myself went to Texas children last Tuesday to see Falon. She is doing great. She is taking antibiotics through an IV, so she will probably be in there for another week and half. We played the game OLD MAID, which I haven't played that in years. We cracked up laughing b/c Megan lost every time. lol But she was a good sport about it. Here is a few pictures of our visit to see Falon. Don't tell her I put these up b/c she will probably KILL me.


Falon and Chad (her husband) let me use their car all week instead of having to rent a car. I was able to visit Falon and Chad almost everday. Falon has been so positive through this whole process and its such an inspiration. Thanks for all your support and prayers. God is great!

On another note, I bought our tickets to Texas for Megan's wedding in Oct. today! Im so excited. This time Bradley gets to come with me. He has never been there before and I can't wait for him to meet my grandparents.

-- please contiue to Pray for Falon and I will keep you posted on her updates!
Have a good rest of the week.

0 comments: