Sunday, February 13, 2011

Busy weekend

Good morning blog readers! I have no idea why I get up so early(7am)on the weekends. On work days I have a hard time getting out of bed. This weekend has been busy but yet fun. Friday night Amy and I went to eat dinner, then shopped at the mall and Target! I must say I think I'm addicted to Baby Gap & Gymboree! They have the cutest clothes for babies/kids. At Gap I bought her first bathing suit. Call us CRAZY but Bradley and I are in his brother's wedding on April 16th at Seaside Beach! Taking a 4 week old baby!!!!But we are both in the wedding and wouldn't miss it for the world. There will be lots of family there to help out. Hopefully we can catch a break and make it down to the beach for alittle while.

Yesterday Bradley's cousin Andrea got married to Van Bridges whom we love and adore. Here is a picture of them. Everything turned out great and she looked beautiful in her dress!

Saturday night some girls and I went out for Mexican to celebrate Kristen's 30th Birthday!! We got there at 6:30pm and did not leave until after 10:00pm. I have not seen Lindsay and Tonya in forever... We had the best time. Interesting conversations that's for sure. lol Kristen had 2 drinks and she was toasted!! She was cracking me up! I took a few pictures of her...



I love her. It brought back some old memories we had together 10 years ago!!
HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY KRISTEN!!!

Today, Sunday, we are going to Kampia to celebrate Bradley's GREAT Grandmother's
92nd, yes she is 92 years old, birthday! She is the sweetest lady Ive ever meet.

Other than that, I am washing Baby girls newborn clothes, blankets, towels, & etc. today. Ive got to start cleaning the house for company coming in from Nashville next weekend for my 1st baby shower! I'm so excited to see everyone! Its rare that we all get together b/c everyone is so busy living life!!

My next Doctor's appointment is next Wed. the 23rd. We will do our last ultrasound to maybe pinpoint a due date/how much longer. She has been breech for sometime and if she is when I go back at 36 weeks we may talk about a c-section. I will keep yall posted.

Hope everyone has a great Sunday!!!

0 comments: