Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Long time

HEY EVERYONE! Gosh I haven't gotten on here in awhile. Our honeymoon was great! Im ready to go back. The water was breath taking. I posted pics on facebook if you wanna check them out. Today was the 1st day for most kids here in Chattanooga to go back to school. I can't wait to hear about Ada Pratt's first day at her new school.

Work has been pretty stressful the last two weeks. I have worked lots of over time. We are going with a new card processor and it has been a mess. I wont go into details but lets just say I wish this weekend would hurry up and get here!

Im planning a BIG birthday trip to gatlinberg for Bradley. We are staying at Gatlinberg Falls resort! We are going the 1st weekend of Oct. b/c that was the best weekend for everyone to go. Im so excited I can't wait.

October is going to be a BUSY month for us! My cousin Megan is getting married the next weekend, Oct. 10th~ this will be Bradley's first travels to TEXAS! I can't wait for him to see how different it is there. He will get to meet my grandparents!
My cousin Falon just had surgery a few weeks ago (open heart surgery) She has been in so much PAIN. I tear up just thinking about her. Mom called today and she went to the Doctor and found out she has an infection where they cut her open. I feel so bad for her, but Im glad they caught the infection. Please say a pray for her. She is trying to stay strong and I know she will pull through this.

The 3rd weekend in October we go to Crossville for Bradley's family reunion! We always have so much fun there! Its a gathering I never like to miss. good food, company, games, etc.

Im so ready for FALL!!! It can't get here fast enough.
Hope everyone is having a great week!!!

0 comments: