I found some time to update everyone since we put Domino down.
I drove 2 hours to Nashville dreading the whole thing... She sat back there in the car like a good dog (she always was)(Im starting feel like Im gonna tear up) I got to my sisters house and Domino had to check out her house. As we waited for my dad to get there I got Domino's stuff out of the car. We had to fill out papers with her birthday, which was Feb 23rd 1995. deep breath......So Dad got there and Domino was in the kitchen with me and my sister had tiled floors. Domino fell and I was trying to help her back to her feet and she couldn't get up. At this point dad realized how bad Domino had gotten since I took her to Chattanooga with me. I left and they took her. I went to Mom and Dad's new place (they moved and at the old house they lived there for 13 years, pretty much the whole time Domino was little). I get there and Im waiting for my sister to call me when it was all over. (Kristen, my sis, and Dad took her). And so she called and my sister was crying and I started crying so loud like I was about to lose my mind... it was the WORSE day of my life. I felt so terrible b/c she(Domino)didn't know what was going to happen and the fact that I will never see her again. I never thought losing an animal you had for 14 years would effect you like a human does when they die. Its the same thing and I don't care what ANYONE says.....my heart was torn into a million little pieces and those were the hardest few days Ive went through. I questions myself wondering, hoping that dogs/animals go to Heaven. I have faith they do. God made them right???? So how could they not. I hope to one day see her cute little face and comfort her! I miss her so much and as soon as I got back to Chattanooga I broke down again. ITs hard when you get into a routine of taking a dog outside 24/7. I looked at the spot she had her bed and it's sooooo hard. its kills me. I know she is pain free and in a better place. I miss her and think about her daily. I took some pictures of her Im going to blow up and frame on the walls so I will have a constant remind of her presents. She was the best dog I will ever have. I don't think I can ever get another one. No dog could compare to her in my eyes. Im sitting her crying now and I just wanted to share how much love she really gave me. IF I ever got mad at her she was still there to love me not matter what. And I realize thats how people need to be.
Thanks for listening! It means the world to me! She will never be forgotten and will always be missed. LOVE YOU DOMINO!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment