Friday, January 16, 2009

I will miss my sweet DOMINO...





So last night I decided that we were going to put domino down to sleep tomorrow in Nashville. I cried ALL night last night and this is one of the hardest thing ever! I cried at work today and knowing that tonight is my last night with her KILLS ME! I love her so much. I've had her since I was in the 7th grade. We got her around Easter time. She was born in 1995. Gosh time flies. I wanted a puppy so bad, so my parents said as long as I took care of a dog I could get one. I started looking in the newspaper. I new that I wanted a Dalmatian. We went to pick her out and she was the runt of the litter. I remember after taking her home it was almost like having a baby well you know what I mean lol. I was up 2 and 3 in the morning in the freezing cold. I loved her with all my heart. I soon went off to college and had to leave her at home with my parents. My dad and her got to be best friends. We would take her to Texas with us. Dad would take her with him if he was going for a ride. She has lived a great long life. This was so hard but I know if its now, 6 months from now, or a year from now, this is something we were going to have to do. I going to miss her so much b/c she has been with us for 14 years. She is part of our family. She is even in our family portrait. We will miss her so much but I know this is what we need to do. I LOVE YOU DOMINO.....

Thanks for all your support. Love you all

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

what sweet photos!
thanks again for sitting sat. what about the boat?