Wednesday, November 19, 2008

VP of Blue Cross

Today after work, my boss Channon, wanted me to go to a very important meeting. So I dressed up today( b/c you never know who you will meet). We all met in a conference room and it's like the ones you see on TV!! It had all the chairs around the room with lots of important people, and I must say I felt important myself but almost of all over whelmed. So we sit down and we had to come up with 3 things that are true about ourself and 1 thing that is a lie. We went around the room and each person told everyone what they wrote and we had to guess which one was the lie (about that person), it was a great ice-breaker! The meeting was for the finances of the company and it was so neat to hear about the investments in Blue Cross. We are in GREAT shape as far as the economy goes! Which it a good thing. I was so excited to meet people who are at the high end of the company, cause who knows where things could lead me in the future. I couldn't believe I got to meet the VP of the company I work for. And if I didn't get invited to this meeting I probably would have never seen him.....

I can't believe Thanksgiving is right around the corner. I took Dec. 1st off so Bradley and I can go buy a LIVE Chirstmas tree and get into some Chirstmas spirit!Hope everyone has a great rest of the week!

0 comments: