Thursday, November 27, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! This year Bradley came to spend it with my family in Nashville. My aunt Kim and Uncle Monte from Texas came to visit as well. (FYI that's where ALL my family is from. We moved to Nashville when I was 5 years old). We went to my sister's and played corn hole forever. Once I get started playing I can't stop. It's so addicting! We finally ate and Bradley had to drive back to Chattanooga b/c he has to work tomorrow morning. I have so much to be Thankful for. I'm blessed to have a relationship with the Lord, my family, Bradley, friends, a roof over my head, a good job, and a whole bunch more. I LOVE the holidays. Time with family is the greatest feeling of comfort and fun! I hope everyone had a wonderful special day.

0 comments: