Sunday, April 12, 2009

Chattanooga Wedding Shower

I had so much fun at our shower. Bradley came with me to this one because it was at his Church that he grew up at. It was all girls but Josh Ledbetter showed up who is in the wedding and also Bradley's Uncle Rick. We had a great turn out and I got so much stuff. I got my kitchen aid I wanted. I used it for the first time last night making cup cakes. Its my favorite cooking tool. I can't wait to fix Bradly's Favorite garlic cheese biscuits. (just like the ones at Red Lobster). It was good to see Laura and Julie there and also some people from work ;)
I'm having my Nashville shower next weekend while Bradley is at his Bach. party at the lake house with all the guys! Can't wait ti see everyone next weekend!
Here are some pictures to share from the shower. Enjoy!








0 comments: