Sunday, March 29, 2009

Who thinks planning a wedding is fun?????

I have been so busy the last two weekends in a row. Thank goodness Bradley's had to work so I could get things done. We had to help Ronda (the lady doing my shower here in Chatt.) get the invitations and print them out. She got all the addresses and printed them and mailed those out. I can't believe the shower is next weekend. I think once I'm there its really going to sink in that this is ALL real! FINALLY! I'm so happy and couldn't image life without Bradley. I also got the Bachelorett invites out this weekend w/ directions in them as well. Im really looking forward to that weekend with friends just hanging out. Its hard with everyone's busy life to stop and ALL of us be together at once. We are going to stay at Bradley's Aunt's lake house in Center Hill the 1st weekend in May!! So EXCITED!!!

Now, I have been working on the Wedding invitations, getting everyone's addresses. I have finished all the response cards with my return address and stuffed those. All I have left is to get Carrie's addresses that I don't have yet. I went to Staples and bought clear address labels b/c Carrie's printer wouldn't print the BIG wedding invitations envelopes. So this is where I'm at so far which is pretty good if you really know me. I wait last minute for everything.

For the rest of the day I will do a template for Bradley's tool shower and order some engagement pictures. We took those in the Fall and STILL haven't order any. sad huh?
Then after that Im going to relax and snuggle up on the couch and watch Twilight again for the 2nd time. I love that movie.

Things up coming on my calendar:
* 1st Wedding Shower April 5th
* starting on the Wedding Programs
* Ordering Bradley's Tuxes
* Wedding Shower in Nashville April 18th
And much more.

I have a request for everyone to say a prayer for Josh Ethridge's Mother. Jennifer and Josh just found out and that his mom has breast cancer. Please pray for her and their family at this time. thanks :)

3 comments:

Jennifer Ethridge said...

thanks Kandace! your the greatest!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hey Kandace,

Sorry I missed the shower today, I hope you had fun and got some great presents. (I had to work) We miss you and hope to see you soon.
Katie