skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Malone Family
About Me
Kandace
Loving life!
View my complete profile
Followers
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Hello!!
Hey everyone! This is my first blog on here since I have signed up! Some friends of mine have one and its fun to look and see what they have been up to! Enjoy!
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2011
(7)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(5)
►
2009
(23)
►
August
(3)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(4)
▼
2008
(19)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(1)
▼
September
(2)
Girls weekend fun!
Hello!!
Popular Posts
Maternity Pictures 32 weeks...
My dear friend, Krsiten Shoemate, has recently gotten into photography. She has only been doing it for 7 months and I have to admit she is a...
Happy Camper!
So the one with me and Brad standing on the rocks my friend Amy wrote me and said this...."How pretty! I love them all! Especially this...
Nursery room: A working progress
Kennedy's room is finally starting to come together! I still need to get the fabric for the rocking chair to have re-covered and also ha...
2 more days!
What a beautiful day it is! 75 degrees outside! Just 2 days away from meeting our little girl! Even though you have 9 months to get ready fo...
First baby shower
Last weekend I had my first baby shower. Katie Pratt hosted the shower at her beautiful home. Everyone loved her house. She is very talented...
Little Man
I love this Kid!!!!
1 week and counting...
Cannot beleive this is my last week of work. It has gone by so fast. It will be so different being a stay at home mom for 4 months. Im going...
Catch Up
I must admit that I have been ignoring my blog postings. It has been awhile since Ive wrote anything. I figured since we are starting a fami...
Wedding pictures!
Busy weekend
Good morning blog readers! I have no idea why I get up so early(7am)on the weekends. On work days I have a hard time getting out of bed. Thi...
My Blog List
Friends
Hawkins Family
Holly & Mary-Kate
Ethridge Family
Jill & Bailey
Laura Bush
Kristen's bargain blog
Pitts Family
Meguiar Family
Daisy Moffatt Photography
The Pratts
The Appleberrys
Copyright © 2010
Leelou Blogs
| All Rights Reserved | Sponsored by
Colocation America
0 comments:
Post a Comment